Sunday 10 November 2013

Long Absence

It's been three months since I last blogged. Why the long delay? Largely it was a result of being so busy editing new novels. Novel-writing took precedence over blogging.

Early in 2013, Cloudberry re-released six of my novels which had been previously published. Within the past twelve months I have completed five brand new stories. Two were fully written - start to finish - this year and the other three were started earlier and completed in 2013.


In addition to the novels, I have also completed a non-fiction book this year. The title - What a Novel Idea - is still under consideration. The book is a guide to writing novels, and is based around the techniques I use that enable me to finish five stories in the space of one year.

None of these books will appear in print until 2014 and, in the meantime, I have the urge to work on something else new.

No comments:

Post a Comment