Sunday 14 April 2013

Nose to the Screen

The sun is shining but I must force myself to ignore it. There is work to be done in preparing another novel for re-issue. Prestwick and The Vanson Curse are now up and running on Amazon. The next one to go live will be In the Shadow of Disgrace, another Cornish novel. The final read-through beckons and I cannot put it off. And it may be possible to get a third Cornish novel published before the year is out.

When I look back over this year I feel a sense of great satisfaction that five of my out-of-contract novels are now back on Amazon. Cloudberry Books have done an excellent job in re-editing them and preparing new front covers. Not only that, I am also pleased that the working arrangements with the company have been so good.

Meanwhile, I am also working on updating my Naked Crime novels. These do not make cosy Miss Marple reading. They are more in the scope of the sort of gritty stories Raymond Chandler would produce if he were alive today and writing for today’s market. I now have the opening chapters of two books available for reading on:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment